In order to comply with article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform users of our data:
Social denomination: ALUVINUM, S.L.
Registered Address: C/ Campanar 3, 08770 (Sant Sadurní d’Anoia) Barcelona
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 93 03 23 827
Website: www. glasscannedwines.com
Mercantile Registry of Barcelona: Volume: 47690 · Folio: 90 · Sheet: 559456
The purpose of this Legal Notice is to inform all users about the configuration and Conditions of Use of the Website (www.glasscannedwines.com) owned by ALUVINUM S.L. In this way, ALUVINUM S.L. complies with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
This Legal Notice is subject to continuous review by ALUVINUM S.L., modifying it whenever necessary in order to adapt it to current legislation at any time or to any variation in our Website. Therefore, we recommend that you periodically review this document to stay informed of any developments related to the configuration and use of the Website.
- USER ACCEPTANCE
The access and use of the Website attributes the condition of “user”. From said access and/or use, it is considered that the user fully and unreservedly accepts the rules and conditions of use set forth in this Legal Notice. If the user decides not to accept any of the aforementioned rules or conditions, or expresses any type of reservation, they must refrain from accessing and/or using our Website.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
3.1. Free nature of access to the Website
The access and use of the Website of ALUVINUM S.L. It is free for all users. In the event that there is an area that is subject to payment, the user will be duly informed.
3.2. Obligation to make correct use of the Website
The user agrees to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice, and must refrain from performing the following actions:
- carry out activities contrary to current law, morality, good customs or established public order, or for illegal, prohibited or harmful purposes of the rights and interests of ALUVINUM S.L. or third parties (especially intellectual, industrial or similar property rights).
- use the Website or part of it on other private or commercial websites, as well as establish hyperlinks or hyperlinks to the Website or any of its contents (unless expressly authorized in writing by ALUVINUM S.L.).
- falsifying the identity of the user or supplanting that of a third party, as well as providing false data when filling in forms and other documents of a similar nature. It will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to ALUVINUM S.L. permanently updated, and is also solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and any damages that may be caused to ALUVINUM S.L. or third parties for it.
- use malicious codes or computer programs that may interrupt, hinder, disable or directly damage the Website, its contents or services and the equipment, systems and networks that support them.
The contents and services offered through the Website are intended to be used by people of legal age.
ALUVINUM S.L. reserves the right to discretionally deny any user access to the Website, its content and services, if there are indications that they have used or will use them in violation of the provisions of this Legal Notice. ALUVINUM S.L. will retain all other additional rights that may correspond to the user, especially those referring to the initiation of criminal or civil legal proceedings.
The user uses the Website at his own risk. Through access, the user is obliged to use the Website in accordance with the Law and the provisions of this Legal Notice, responding to ALUVINUM S.L. and against third parties for any damage or harm that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
However, ALUVINUM S.L. cannot offer guarantees or be held responsible for damages of any nature that may arise from:
- the lack of availability or effective operation of the Website, its services and content due to causes beyond the control of ALUVINUM S.L.
- actions necessary to carry out improvement, maintenance or similar operations of the Website.
- failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service, as well as other circumstances caused by fortuitous events or force majeure.
- advertising content or offers that the Website may host, with advertisers or bidders being solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable legal regulations. ALUVINUM S.L. will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that said content may present.
- information published on the Website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
- security errors that may be caused in the user’s computer system (hardware and software), as a result of the presence of viruses in the user’s device used to connect to the Website.
- a use of the Website, its services and contents, illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- the breach or lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the products or services provided by third parties and made available to users through the Website.
- information and content stored, by way of example and not limitation, in forums, chats, blogs, social networks or any other platform that allows users and third parties to publish content on the Website. However, under arts. 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, ALUVINUM S.L. is made available to the competent bodies actively collaborating with them in the withdrawal and, where appropriate, the blocking of all content that violates the principles set forth in art. 8 of the aforementioned Law. In the event that the user considers that there may be any content that could be capable of infringing the aforementioned legal precept, please immediately notify ALUVINUM S.L. (email@example.com).
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
ALUVINUM S.L., as owner and responsible for this Website, informs all users who have provided or intend to provide their personal data, that these will be processed by ALUVINUM S.L. in accordance with the reference legal regulations on data protection, that is, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 .
To this end, the personal data of users will be treated in accordance with the principles of legality, loyalty, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, while respecting the rest of the obligations and guarantees established. in the aforementioned legal regulations.
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entire contents of the Website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the trademarks and other distinctive signs, are the property of ALUVINUM S.L. or of third parties with whom it collaborates, these being the holders of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, the user not acquiring any power over them by mere access and/or use of the Website.
The use, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the contents of the Website in any way by the user is prohibited, except in the cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by ALUVINUM S.L. In this sense, the exploitation of the contents that are expressly authorized by ALUVINUM S.L. to its clients or suppliers by virtue of the corresponding contract, as well as the personal and private use of the free and open access content existing on the Website.
Any use of the contents of the Website that fails to comply with the above obligation will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of ALUVINUM S.L. or third parties, being able to be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means.
In order to be able to make any type of observation regarding possible violations of the intellectual or industrial property rights of ALUVINUM S.L. or its legitimate owners, you can do so through the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law, with the courts and tribunals of Barcelona being competent to hear any questions that may arise regarding its interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of the acceptance of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him by application of the current Law.
However, if the user presents the condition of consumer, the provisions of the Legal Notice will also be subject to the corresponding applicable local legislation, consequently submitting any controversy to the competent courts of the user’s domicile.